SLIMMING GREEN TEA AND MINT
- a cup of water
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of green tea leaves
1. First, add the mint leaves in some water and boil the mixture. Let it boil for around 5 more minutes.
2. Now, add the green tea leaves and allow it to steam for around 5 minutes.
3. Finally, strain the green tea leaves and pour out the drink in a cup.
4. Stir the drink as you relish it!
Health benefits: Green tea has many health benefits, one of which is obviously its antioxidant properties. It contains a compound called epigallocatechin that helps you in losing weight tremendously. Mint leaves are great for the stomach, as they prevent any kind of gastritis or bloating, apart from boosting your immune system and flushing out the toxins.